It’s UArts library tour time again, hurray, hurray! Not only will you learn about the UArts Libraries by taking a tour – UArts students will enter our library tours drawing.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
September 14, 15 and 16, 2009
12:00pm: Greenfield Library
AND Music Library tours
5:00pm: Greenfield Library only
– no Music Library tour at 5pm –
Tour Greenfield AND Music and enter the library drawing TWICE
and you will double your chances of winning.
We have TWO prizes this year: TWO $100.00 FreedomPay cards!
FreedomPay is good in the UArts Cantina, Terra Cantina Express, Cantina Anderson, UArts School Store, any UArts office that accepts FreedomPay, and Paolo’s Pizza at 1334 Pine Street.
The Greenfield Library is in
Anderson Hall, 333 S. Broad St., first floor.
The Music Library is in the Merriam Theater building, third floor.
Meet at the circulation desk; no sign-up needed.
Tours start ON TIME and will take 30-40 minutes.
No food or drink in the library, please.
What could you possibly learn on a library tour?
– How many floors are in Greenfield (answer: 2, but can you find the second one?).
– How to find videos, DVDs, CDs, scores, and of course books in the library catalog.
– How many fantastic online resources are available via the library.
– How to roll open the compact shelving in the Greenfield basement. You’ll be awed by the laws of physics.
– Meet at least one library staff member!
– Find out what the Music Library is all about (sounds obvious, but go find out!).
BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR FALL 2009 STICKER ON YOUR ID SO YOU CAN GET INTO THE BUILDING.
Students, go to Finance/Student Financial Services (Hamilton Hall) to get your sticker.
Faculty and staff, go to Personnel (Hamilton Hall) for your sticker.
Please note that while tours are open to the UArts community, only students may enter the drawing. You don’t have to be a new student to take a tour: a number of students take the tour every semester and say they always learn something new.
See you in the library!