Tickets are on sale now for PopUp Place – the 2012 DesignPhiladelphia Festival kick-off party.
Join this incredible evening of design exhibitions, fashion showcases and outdoor revelry, set on the fringe of Northern Liberties at Provenance Architecturals, a 10,000 square-foot salvage warehouse.
Cocktail Party + Benefit
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
5:30 – 7:30 pm
(followed by the free outdoor street party from 7:30 – 10:00 pm)
- Celebrate with the 2012 Design Champion Award winner
- Indulge in fabulous fare from 12th Street Catering
- Lounge in the outdoor living room furnished by Provenance Architecturals
- Catch the So Re Fa fashion show produced by Arcadia Boutique
- Sip signature cocktails by Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Experience /adaptations/ – an exhibition on sustainable design
- Build an interactive architectural structure with Public Workshop
- View outdoor projections by Matt Suib and Nadia Hironaka
The benefit celebration will roll into the PopUp Place Street Party, taking over the 900 block of cobblestone Canal Street, at the doors of Provenance from 7:30 – 10:00 pm. The street party portion of this event is free and open to the public.